Compliance Consultant (6433)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR50572 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most established and highly respected providers of Corporate & Fiduciary services, we are seeking to recruit a Compliance Consultant to join their growing team based in the heart of Nicosia. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for assisting with the effective implementation of the AML manual, policies, procedures and controls and ensure their compliance with the relevant laws and regulations. You will ideally hold a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Risk Management, Law or any other relevant field and possess a minimum of 1+ year or proven experience in Compliance & AML. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek & English are essential. Holders of the CySEC Advanced Certificate and/or CySEC AML Certificate are encouraged to apply.
- Assist in the effective implementation of the AML manual, policies, procedures and controls and ensure their compliance with the relevant laws and regulations.
- Assist in the compliance risk assessment process ensuring that all compliance risks are appropriately identified, assessed, reported and monitored.
- Assist in the preparation of compliance reports to the management and regulatory bodies.
- Assist in the day-to-day functions of the department with regards to FATCA/CRS/DAC6.
- Keep abreast and review of new and amended regulations and advise on necessary actions to be taken.
- Suggest improvements and provide advice and assistance to employees on compliance matters.
- Assist in the development of training material and the provision of training and updates on compliance matters.
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory memos and newsletters on regulatory updates and in embedding a strong compliance culture.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Risk Management, Law or a related field.
- At least 1+ year of experience in Compliance/AML is essential.
- CySEC Advanced Certificate and/or CySEC AML Certificate will be considered an advantage.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities coupled with attention to detail.
- Ability to use own initiative, prioritize and work independently.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
- Computer literacy.