Talent Acquisition Specialist
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#BE49512 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Bayswater Education is a vibrant network of global educational centres dedicated for over 70 years to educate and inspire global people through a life-changing educational experience. We’re passionate about growing communities of global thinkers and explorers, at home and abroad – whatever their story. We set up Bayswater Education because we want young people from every walk of life to get a buzz from discovering new cultures, exploring new flavours, and learning what’s out there. We think of them as global spirits, like ourselves.
Bayswater Education offers:
- High Quality Language Courses in 10 year-round locations across 5 countries - UK, France, South Africa, Cyprus & Canada and comprises
- Career-focused Short Courses for Generation Z in London, Paris and Online like Digital Marketing or Fashion - Bayswater College bayswater.ac
- Leading Summer Camps within 9 locations across UK, Cyprus & Canada - Bayswater Summer bayswatersummer.com
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our People Team and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Manage job posts, assess candidates information including rresumes and contact details roll out hiring process using our Applicant Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Develop & manage employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Working experience with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field