PwC - Direct Tax Compliance Consultants (Nicosia & Limassol)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#PL49068 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
At PwC you can make the widest use of your skills and experience in a modern, creative and challenging work environment with great development prospects. Our aim is to hire people of high calibre, who are looking for challenging careers, and will bring new insights and perspectives, living the high standards and values of PwC: act with integrity, care, make a difference, reimagine the possible and work together.
A career in Direct Tax Compliance within our Tax Reporting & Strategy practice of our Tax & Legal Line of Service will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their direct tax obligations using the latest advanced technologies to process transactional data and perform Corporate Tax computations. You will be part of a team of experienced professionals, working closely with colleagues from the wider PwC network, and you will receive ongoing coaching on the job to continually strengthen your acquired skills.
- Participate in the delivery of projects in the areas of direct tax compliance for local and foreign clients.
- Use the latest advanced technologies to process data and perform Corporate Tax computations.
- Review and assist more junior team members with the preparation and submission of Income Tax Returns.
- Review of financial statements as well as financial information and identify any direct tax risks to be communicated to the clients and preparation of such tax deliverables.
- Communicate with other lines of service (for example audit ) and attend meetings/calls with clients (if needed) to obtain all necessary information /clarifications/documentation for further processing in relation to the above.
- Timely completion of tasks in accordance with the work schedule and deadlines set.
- Collaborate effectively with team members and clients.
- Work as a member of a team which in some cases will extend outside Cyprus.
- Identify opportunities to introduce further automation in our work processes.
- Guide junior team members to perform direct tax tasks efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Receive ongoing coaching on the job to continually strengthen your acquired skills.
What we are looking for
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting & Finance or in a related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in a direct tax dedicated position. Candidates with experience in areas such as audit, accounting will also be considered provided that they are ACA/ACCA qualified or partly qualified.
- Good knowledge and experience in the Cyprus Tax Law.
- Good knowledge of the Interpretive Circulars issued by the Department of Taxation.
- Confident, articulate and able to communicate in a clear and effective manner.
- Highly motivated individual who can work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft office applications - Word, Excel, Power Point
- Fluent in Greek and English.
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance (optional)
- Life Insurance
- FlexMenu (such as FlexDay, FlexWeek, FlexPlace and many more)
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free parking
For more information and applications please follow the link below:
Please note that in order for your application to be processed, you need to upload your CV in the section “My Experience” of the application form.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality