Financial Crime Officer (6422) (Hybrid)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR49030 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices across Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Financial Crime Officer to join their growing team based in either Nicosia or Limassol. The successful applicant will be part the team responsible for financial crime compliance, maintaining the financial crime framework in line with regulatory requirements. You should be a holder of the CySEC AML Certification and possess approximately 5+ years of previous experience working in a similar role. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek & English are a must. Our client offers Hybrid working conditions to the successful candidate.
- Oversee financial crime compliance of the B2C division of the Group.
- Maintain the financial crime framework in line with the regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the development, maintenance and update of the relevant financial crime manuals, policies, procedures, and controls (such as AML, Market Abuse etc.) and ensure their compliance with the relevant laws and regulations.
- Review and update the Customer Acceptance Policy and monitor the onboarding and ongoing due diligence procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Carry out and manage risk assessments, assessing all risks arising from existing and new business, products, services, and customers at least on an annual basis.
- Perform ongoing monitoring and produce reports for the management team and the Board of Directors; receive and evaluate findings of internal audit reports and ensure implementation.
- Perform and enhance transaction monitoring to combat financial crime in line with regulatory requirements and industry best practice.
- Keep abreast and review of new and amended laws, directives and regulations (financial crime-related and regulatory compliance e.g. MiFID) and advise on necessary actions to be taken.
- Assist in regulatory compliance tasks and in the implementation of the Compliance Monitoring Program.
- Preparation and handling of any financial crime-related requests whether internal or externally received by regulators.
- Provide advice and guidance to the management and staff.
- Act as the focal point of contact for MOKAS and other regulatory authority regarding financial crime-related topics.
- Receive and evaluate internal suspicious activity reports and report to the FIU.
- Reports to the Board of Directors and the B2C Head of Compliance.
- University Degree.
- Approximately 5+ years of proven experience working in a similar role is a must.
- Holder of the AML Certification of the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission; advanced certification will be considered an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Greek.
- Able to work on own initiative, independently, prioritize workload and pay attention to detail.
- Computer literate and able to work simultaneously with a variety of systems.
- Organized, dynamic, hands-on and results-driven.
- Practical approach in understanding and applying regulatory requirements, critical thinking.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.