Financial Accountant (6389) (Hybrid)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR48401 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Insurance company, we are seeking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join their team based in Nicosia. Previous, demonstrable experience working with reconciliation of receivables with sales invoices would be considered highly advantageous. Any relevant accounting qualification including the ACCA/ACA (Newly Qualified) is desirable, but not essential. Excellent communication skills in English and Greek are a must. This position will offer an attractive remuneration package and offers a degree of flexibility in terms of working hours and hybrid working conditions for the successful applicant.
- Responsible for reconciling the output from the policy production system to the bank and processing transactions in the finance system.
- Processing and posting of refunds and cancellations.
- Analysis and reconciliation of closing balances.
- Sending payment advices to other departments.
- Reconciliation of reinsurance accounts and preparation of data for reinsurance reporting.
- Reconciliation of sales taxes.
- Amend existing and setup new reconciliation workings based on the reports provided and the sales accounting needs.
- Monitoring of the receivable repayments.
- Continuous communication and support to the agent’s department.
- Recalculation and payments of commissions and bonuses as per the signed agreements.
- University Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or a related field is highly desirable.
- Membership of the ACA or ACCA is considered an advantage, but not essential; candidates working towards a professional qualification are also encouraged to apply.
- Previous experience working with reconciliation of receivables with sales invoices; bank; reconciling and processing discrepancies or complex transactions.
- Previous experience in e-commerce, insurance, services or technology industry is highly desirable.
- Use of Python or Microsoft BI would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of any accounting systems is highly desirable.
- Able to work within deadlines.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills – will need to cooperate with other teams and communicate effectively in Greek and English.
- Ability to work with big spreadsheets and perform detailed analysis.
- Willingness to learn fast and adapt.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Competitive remuneration package including a 13th salary.
- Medical Insurance.
- Provident fund company contribution 5%.
- ESOP after 2 years.
- 25 days of annual leave.
- In-house and external training courses.
- Hybrid working.