Assistant Compliance Officer (6159)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR48261 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a globally recognised provider of tailor-made Residence & Citizenship Planning services, we are seeking to recruit an Assistant Compliance Officer to join their expanding team of professionals based in Limassol. The successful applicant should have a general understanding of compliance and risk assessment concepts and possess excellent communication skills in English.
- Assisting with the company’s due diligence process when establishing a business relationship, coupled with on-going monitoring of existing business relationships, utilizing in-house systems and external resources for money-laundering/bribery and other business risks detection.
- Working alongside senior management with results of due diligence.
- Liaise with staff, including other entities and departments, to obtain all information necessary to perform due diligence.
- Receive and document Internal Suspicious Activity Reports and submit the same to the Head of Group Legal and Compliance.
- Maintain central registers as required and requested and provide reports on a regular basis to the board, senior management and Head of Group Legal and Compliance and keep them informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Ensure the data relating to compliance matters in Company’s System is accurate and up-to-date.
- University Degree (Bachelor).
- Compliance background and experience as well as knowledge of legal requirements and controls is preferred.
- An understanding and willingness to learn compliance and risk assessment.
- Familiarity with Investor Migration practices and professional standards would be advantageous.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity and Professional ethics.
- Act with due skill, care and diligence.
- Teamwork skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliable and professional.