Corporate Administrator (5282)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR47428 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client an established provider of Professional Services with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and knowledgeable Corporate Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will be fluent in both Greek and English and possess previous and demonstrable experience with Corporate Administration. Members of the Cyprus Bar Association are encouraged to apply.
- Daily on-going administration, perform general administrator duties, such as presentations for clients and filing of documents.
- Translation of documents and other translation duties as may be assigned.
- Knowledge of Cyprus legislation in the field of corporate law and certification of documents for other countries.
- Drafting of contracts, POA, resolutions, AGM, notices, etc...
- Processing of primary documents and entering the info into the database.
- Working with the Registrar of Companies, preparing and submitting necessary forms for corporate changes, obtaining certificates.
- Incorporation of companies in different jurisdictions.
- Responsible for the statutory files of companies.
- Communication with various associates, lawyers, auditors and governmental authorities.
- Communication with local and international banks; preparation of documents/ forms for submission to banks.
- Knowledge of KYC and DD requirements, review and collection of KYC and due diligence documents, assistance to the compliance officer in this respect.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Law or related field.
- Previous experience working as a Corporate Administrator is essential.
- Members of the Cyprus Bar Association are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel) and professional typing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Greek is essential. Russian language would be highly advantageous.
- Accuracy, speed and thoroughness of work, attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, communication and social skills.
- Responsible, service-minded, positive and team-oriented attitude.