EU Project Manager (STEM Projects)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CC46935 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
C.I.P. Citizens in Power is a non-profit, educational and research organization. CIP constitutes one of the leading organizations in Cyprus in the fields of global education, social innovation, entrepreneurship, STEM and sustainable growth. CIP aims at designing and implementing pioneering solutions in order to address deficiencies in education at different levels. To achieve such target, CIP has established an on-going collaboration with leading universities, NGOs and research organizations in Cyprus and abroad; particularly for the materialization of European research projects, international trainings and conferences, as well as for the deployment of innovative educational material such as web platforms, Virtual Reality tools and other technological innovations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct literature reviews and prepare reports for C.I.P’s current projects
- Develop lesson plans related to STEM that will have gamification, problem based learning and experimentation for students or adults
- Prepare research proposals, grant applications, and tenders (after the provision of special guidance)
- Conduct fieldwork research (interviews, survey research, observations, focus groups)
- Prepare data collection instruments and collect and analyze data
- Facilitate the organization of workshops and dissemination activities
- Manage projects and offer administrative support for research projects
- Prepare and deliver project presentations
- Represent C.I.P. abroad to various educational events (ability to travel post-covid-19)
- University Degree in Mathematics or Physics
- Outstanding use of English and Greek language, both in writing and orally
- Excellent team skills
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to network and represent the organization in conferences and meetings
- Strong management and organization skills
- Dynamic personality with strong teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willing to learn and take initiatives
Additional Qualifications that will be considered as an advantage:
- Have a Masters and/or a PhD in any field
- Experience in managing European Commission funded projects
- Proven knowledge of any of the following fields: (i) Entrepreneurship and Innovation; (ii) Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM); (iii) Citizens Science
- Have an understanding regarding the use of technology for teaching and learning.
- Prior involvement in social and / or community initiatives
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience.
Interested individuals should submit an updated CV along with a Cover Letter via e-mail at:
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail.
We would like to note that only those applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Deadline for submissions: 24 December 2022
We look forward to working with you!
C.I.P. Citizens in Power
Address: Alexias 24, 2304, Nicosia, Lakatamia, Cyprus