Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CC46871 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
C.I.P. Citizens in Power is team is growing!
C.I.P. Citizens In Power constitutes a research, education and sustainable development non-governmental organization based in Nicosia, Cyprus. CIP aims at designing and implementing pioneering solutions in order to address deficiencies in education at different levels. To achieve such target, CIP has established an on-going collaboration with leading universities, NGOs and research organizations in Cyprus and abroad; particularly for the materialization of European research projects, international trainings and conferences, as well as for the deployment of innovative educational material such as web platforms, Virtual Reality tools and other technological innovations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare basic financial reports for EU funded projects
- Perform basic accounting and office tasks
- Manage Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs program
- Accomplish tasks related to social insurance, banks, governmental authorities etc.
- Prepare and publish posts on CIP’s social media
- Book accommodation and flights for CIP staff
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Management Team
- Develop project budgets
- Organize recreational events for CIP staff
- Interact with external auditing firm
- Prepare and deliver project presentations
- Represent C.I.P. abroad to various educational events (ability to travel)
- Organize training events and conferences
- Excellent character
- Outstanding use of English and Greek language, both in writing and orally
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to network and represent the organization in conferences and meetings
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Word and Excel)
- Ability to use a basic accounting software
- Strong management and organization skills
- Dynamic personality with strong teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Additional Qualifications that will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in Financial Management of European Commission funded projects. University Degree in Accounting/Finance or CAT or LCCI Higher or Business Administration or other equivalent qualification, preferably from an English-speaking University
- Have an understanding regarding the use of technology for teaching and learning.
- Prior involvement in social and / or community initiatives
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience.
Interested individuals should submit an updated CV along with a Cover Letter via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail.
We would like to note that only those applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Deadline for submissions: 23-12-2022
We look forward to working with you!
C.I.P. Citizens in Power
Address: Alexias 24, 2304, Nicosia, Lakatamia, Cyprus