Customer Support Officer (Shift-Patterns) (5911)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR46703 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a regulated Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Customer Support Officer (Shift-Patterns) to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for ensuring clients receive an outstanding level of customer service relating to various requests when using the companies services and trading platforms. You will possess excellent client service skills, be fluent in English (Written & Spoken) and be able and willing to work on rotational 24/5 shift patterns.
- Measure customer satisfaction and improve services.
- Communicate with clients via phone, email and/or live chat.
- Assist new clients with the account opening process.
- Assist clients with any inquiry and provide the relevant information regarding the website, promotions and products.
- Process financial transactions of the customer such as deposits and withdrawals.
- Post financial transactions into the various systems used by the company.
- Process customers’ bonuses.
- Perform KYC procedures and ensure that all applications are compliant with the company’s policies and regulatory requirements.
- Enter and keep updating customers account information in the company’s records and systems.
- Investigate and solve customers’ problems or complaints by clarifying and determining the cause of the problem, selecting, and explaining the best solution to the customer, expediting correction or adjustment in case this is needed and following up to ensure resolution and customer’s satisfaction.
- Keep accurate records as these are required from time to time.
- Generate various reports regarding number of accounts, financial transactions, etc…
- Liaising with various departments and solving the various issues that arise during the daily operations.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- Previous experience within a Customer Service role is highly desirable.
- Any previous experience working within the Forex industry is advantageous.
- A willingness to confront difficult situations and adapt to a changing environment.
- An ability to translate best practice and strategy into operational effectiveness.
- The ability to inspire and remain positive in challenging times.
- Fluent in English plus any other language will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in AML matters will be considered an advantage.
- Sound Knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to work rotational 24/5 shift-patterns.