Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#VL46554 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
We are one of the biggest fashion retailers in Cyprus, representing Marks & Spencer, CELIO, ETAM, UNDIZ, Accessorize and SFERA. Our forward looking and innovation culture and mindset are key to how we work. The Environment we work in is dynamic and fast-paced and our Marketing Team is key in making things work. We are looking to recruit a highly motivated i E-Commerce specialist, with a hands-on pleasant personality and can do attitude, who enjoys working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, to join our Marketing Team for a fixed term contract.
What you will need to Do
- Write and edit product content that will be published on e-Commerce websites.
- Set standards, systems, and best practices for new product listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance.
- Work closely with different teams (designer, marketing, merchandising) to provide updated content that will be shared on e-Commerce platform.
- Provide support in other areas of Media Marketing, PPC, Email Marketing, SEO, Keyword Research, Google Analytics, Website UX, and Paid Social Media.
- Monitor changes in product sales by using web analytics and Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
Your Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an e-Commerce business and /or websites/portals.
- Knowledgeable of the e-Commerce stores that include marketing strategies, various leading e-Commerce website builders
- Knowledge of various platforms and online sales strategies and can be used to conduct digital sales or website conversions.
- Familiarity with web design and a keen eye to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- BSc degree in Marketing (preferred).
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please apply online at https://voicilamode.com/careers/ or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Reference code MARK/S/HR01
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.