Media Buyer (5927)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR44343 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International company that offers its clients various services in the areas of Information Technology, Affiliate and Media Buying within online industries including Forex & Crypto, we are seeking to recruit a Media Buyer to join their rapidly expanding team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for executing day-to-day media buying on behalf of the company and its clients. You will hold a minimum of 1+ year of Media Buying experience within the Forex and/or Crypto ‘space’ and have an advanced understanding of internet marketing. Outstanding communication skills in English are a must.
- Managing live day-to-day campaigns across various platforms.
- Handling lead and traffic KPI’s for needs of the sales team.
- Managing day-to-day media buying on behalf of the company and its clients.
- Optimize incoming traffic and expand high performing traffic sources.
- Negotiate and close deals with new networks and exchanges.
- Monitor overall media buying portfolio to make sure company goals are met.
- Investigate, check and keep updated regarding changes in the type of incoming traffic trends and/or differences in the type of used creative (new funnels, high end offers, traffic sources, etc…).
- Producing reports and campaign reviews.
- Ensure engaging campaign copywriting landing page funnels and workflows, using IT and Design teams to improve profile activity.
- A minimum of 1+ year of previous Media Buying experience, ideally from either the Forex and/or Crypto markets.
- An excellent understanding of online marketing strategy and initiatives.
- Experience of managing large media buying budgets on a regular basis.
- RTB (Real-Time Bidding) experience is highly desirable.
- Experience with Google Analytics, AdSense, AdWords and/or Facebook Business Manager is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Written & Spoken) is a must.