Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#PS44301 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
FXPRIMUS offers one of the most secure online trading environments available anywhere in the forex industry. As we are globally expanding, we continuously search for talents and professionals who aim to grow with us and become a member of our award-winning team!
Position: Front-End Developer Department: IT
Reports to: Head of IT Location: Limassol, Cyprus
What You’ll Do:
- Develop new user-facing interfaces and applications
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
What You Have:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with Angular 2+, preferably 6.
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and Material Design.
- Knowledge of a CSS preprocessor like Sass or LESS.
- Experience with Test Frameworks such as Jasmine, Mocha, or Jest.
- Experience with version control systems (Git/Mercurial).
- Familiarity with queues would be considered an advantage.
- An eye for detail and a sense of visual coherence.
- Some experience in building REST APIs in node.js would be an advantage.
- Fluency in the English Language is a must
What You’ll Love About Us:
- A high-tech and collaborative international working environment
- An attractive remuneration package based on the candidate's experience and qualifications
- Medical insurance from the beginning of employment
- Personal development opportunities through ongoing on the job training
Interested to Apply? Please submit your CV here!
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. We will review your CV and if we are ready to move forward with your application, you will be contacted about the next steps.
FXPRIMUS is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to promote diversity and equality. We care about the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained in a secure manner, never shared with third unrelated parties and kept confidential.