Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#BB44285 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
bbf: is one of the leading and fastest-growing companies in the property market in Cyprus and Greece, offering its clients such services, as property sales, rentals, management, construction, and other related services. bbf: is willing to enlarge its internal staff and is currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepares or directs the preparation of the bill of quantities for each project as per the technical specifications and project requirements
- Preparation of cost estimates
- Supports with the preparation of tender documents, planning for a new project, required schedule of works, estimating bill of quantities and other documentation required for each project
- Provides advice and supports the Procurement team with procuring the required site materials, with workforce planning and machinery and requirements and specifications
- Preparation of monthly valuations for each project
- Pricing of variations
- Prepares and/or coordinates the final accounts for each completed project, in coordination with the Project team and the Finance and Accounts team
- Guides and provides support to the Projects teams
- Provides support to the Procurement team with quotations and comparisons of rates with preferred suppliers, so as to secure a competitive price
- Provides support to the Product team
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor's Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Proven work experience as Quantity Surveyor of at least 7 years
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and project management principles
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong computer skills - MS Office, AutoCad, MS Project
- Knowledge of cost-x will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of English and Greek is a must
What do we offer:
- Young, dynamic, and friendly working environment.
- Fast-growing company with potential career perspectives.
- Provision of 13th salary.
- Interesting and challenging daily tasks within various departments of the company.
- Comfortable and prestigious offices in the middle of the Tourist Area in Limassol.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to click HERE and submit their CV.