PwC - Audit Support Specialists, Audit & Assurance
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#PL44254 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
At PwC you can make the widest use of your skills and experience in a modern, creative and challenging work environment with great development prospects. Our aim is to hire people of high calibre, who are looking for challenging careers, and will bring new insights and perspectives, living the high standards and values of PwC: act with integrity, care, make a difference, reimagine the possible and work together.
A career in Audit & Assurance will provide you with the opportunity to work with the best in the profession and have an active role in designing and shaping the future of Audit. You will help our clients navigate through regulatory complexities and strengthen trust and transparency. You will work closely with market leading organisations, help solve business issues faced by management and boards, differentiating the audit and the value it brings.
The successful candidates will be focusing on the execution of specific simple audit tasks and they will have the opportunity to enjoy a dynamic, high-learning, professional yet friendly and supportive work environment. The role may also involve visits to client premises.
What we are looking for
- LCCI Higher holder OR Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) qualification holder
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any other related field of study will also be considered
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivation, professional discipline and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance (optional)
- Life Insurance
- FlexMenu (such as FlexDay, FlexWeek, FlexPlace and many more)
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free parking
For more information and applications please follow the link below:
Please note that in order for your application to be processed, you need to upload your CV in the section “My Experience” of the application form.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality