Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#TG43988 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Tech4S Group, is a fast growing and innovative service provider established in Limassol with international exposure. Our goal is to provide tech oriented and high-quality services enabling our clients’ growth and success.
Our team consist of IT, Marketing, eCommerce & other high calibre professionals with experience in different industries.
Due to continuous growth, we are seeking to hire a Data Analyst to join our CRM Department.
- Collaborate with the marketing team in the design of engaging campaigns that can be analysed and conduct pre campaign analysis.
- Deliver customer insights and make recommendations by performing post campaign analysis
- Supply prompt and correct monthly reporting of KPI
- Responsible for hands-on modelling and analysis of marketing campaigns
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders to develop and execute campaigns that perfect customer loyalty and lifetime value
- Lead the development of predictive models, customer segmentation studies, and reports
- Understand performance and explain the story behind the numbers, prepare data sets for the analysis by querying multiple data sources
Define and implement measurement strategies producing meaningful marketing KPIs and reports with actionable insights/actions.
- Identify opportunities to improve business/marketing performance Manage Snr. Stakeholder Expectations
- Answer business questions using data and analytic techniques, supplying fact-based responses
- Data preparation: define, transform and structure data so that the data is ready for analysis
- Create new measures and dimensions within the data as needed to solve the problem at hand.
- Educate business users and leaders on how to measure performance.
- Look for ways of working with the rest of the BI team to fully automate where the same analysis needs to be repeated weekly or periodically
- Extensive experience in a data analytics role, ideally in CRM analytics
- Degree in science, economics, mathematics, computer science, or statistics
- Exceptional data wrangling skills dealing with complex datasets to combine and automate the analytics workflow
- Strong Knowledge of SQL
- Proficiency in Python, R or equivalent
- Experience in reporting tools Tableau / MicroStrategy or similar
- Experience with Automated segmentation and Lifetime value predictions.
- Excellent understanding of KPIs, business processes and data context.
- Capable of clarifying business hypothesis and apply analytical technique to test them
- Capability to interpret data and drive business conclusions
- Breakfast items daily
- Free Lunch 3 times/week
- Annual Bonus based on Performance
- Work from Home plan
- Group Medical Plan
- Flexible Working Hours
- Personal Development allowance
- Free Transportation
- Friday Drinks
- Quarterly Group events
- Relocation allowance to Cyprus
All applications are maintained in strict confidence.
Due to high volume of CV received only successful candidates will be contacted.
Kindly use this link to apply https://t4sltd.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=116