Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#TG43969 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Tech4S Group is a fast growing and innovative service provider established in Limassol with international exposure. Our goal is to provide tech oriented and high-quality services enabling our clients’ growth and success.
Our team consist of IT, Marketing, eCommerce & other high calibre professionals with experience in different industries.
Due to continuous growth, we are seeking to hire a Risk Analyst to handle verifications and transactions.
- Request and verify KYC documents. Approve or reject documentation according to internal procedures.
- Crosscheck identification documents against registered details.
- Perform basic risk mitigation checks on newly registered accounts, deposit transactions and accounts with pending transactions requests.
- Share Fake Documents and/or fraud trends to improve team knowledge and understanding of ongoing behaviours.
- Respond to KYC and other customers’ related tickets with Customer Service team in a professional and timely manner.
- Identify signs of risky activities and report them to the Risk and eCommerce Team according to the department policies and procedures.
- Initiate & support improvements to the Payments and Risk functions in the department.
- Carry out occasional competitor analysis and report valuable updates of competitor sites.
- Fill various daily, weekly, and monthly reports upon Management request.
- Requesting assistance when unable to solve an issue and escalating where necessary.
- Reporting of urgent matters such as downtime and multi-user problems to the line manager and/or the Head of Department.
- Assisting the line manager in any ad-hoc projects linked to the Ecommerce team scope.
- Always maintain internal and external communication at professional and high standards.
- Perform the assigned daily tasks to meet personal goals and set KPI requirements.
- Provide training on mastered subjects to the team members when requested.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, especially with Excel
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience in KYC verification and basic familiarity with online payment systems, related regulations and/or basic understanding of AML will be considered an advantage.
- Fluent in English
- Organised, efficient and looking to succeed within a results-driven team.
- Attention to details, inquisitive nature and confident in the decision making.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to motivate oneself in challenging conditions.
- Demonstrated willingness to constantly improve.
- Flexibility to work changing shift patterns, including evenings and weekends.
- Breakfast items daily
- Free Lunch 3 times/week
- Work from Home plan
- Group Medical Plan
- Flexible Working Hours
- Personal Development allowance
- Free Transportation
- Friday Drinks
- Quarterly Group events
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Relocation allowance to Cyprus
- Annual Bonus based on Performance
All applications are maintained in strict confidence.
Due to high volume of CV received only successful candidates will be contacted.
This is an entry level role and is required to work on shifts including weekends and Public Holidays.
Kindly apply via this link https://t4sltd.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=59