Resort General Manager - Ayia Napa (on behalf of Deloitte client)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#DL43683 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Resort General Manager – Ayia Napa
On behalf of our client, Sunwing Hotels (Cyprus) Limited, a well-established, family friendly resort, part of Nordic Leisure Travel Group, we seek to recruit an energetic and high calibre professional for the position of Resort General Manager, to be based in Ayia Napa.
The successful candidate will have the overall responsibility for leading the operations of the hotel concepts Sunwing Family Resort and Ocean Beach Club in Cyprus. Both are concepts tailored for Nordic families and operated in line with each brands concepts and manuals.
More specifically, the responsibilities of the successful candidate will be the following, amongst other:
- Provide a high level of service and quality thinking in every aspect of the concepts by focusing on efficiency, guests and employee satisfaction, health and safety, environmental and social governance
- Coordinate all activities related to the service proposition of the concepts and related operating model
- Be part of the development of the hotel concepts and when needed collaborate with other Resort Managers in Spain and Greece and the head office in Stockholm
- Lead and coach the Management Team for the achievement of the objectives of their divisions
- Provide development opportunities for all members of staff
- Support and encourage the “teamwork creates success” philosophy to all employees
- Cultivate a high level of service quality thinking, be a champion for customer service excellence and take actions to improve customer experience when needed
- Oversee key financial information such as sales, costs and profits and take corrective action when needed
- Ensure full compliance with all policies and procedures according to the relevant laws and regulations
- Continuously monitor developments in the hotel industry, innovate and remain at the forefront of the trends
- Establish and maintain strong professional relationships with key external and internal stakeholders
- Degree in Hospitality Management or in any other related field
- Solid experience in hotel operations with the responsibility of a similar role
- Experience in Food & Beverage operation and development
- Proven experience in delivering high levels of guest satisfaction and financial results by leading and coaching people successfully
- Experience with Scandinavian customers will be considered an advantage
- Solid interpersonal skills, ability to inspire and show genuine interest in people very good listener, responsive, humble, and confident
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to coach, develop and motivate others
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent teamworking and very good relationship builder
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Scandinavian languages will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent computer literacy
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through www.cydeloittecareers.com selecting the “Resort General Manager - Ayia Napa” vacancy under “Vacancies at Deloitte clients” no later than Monday, 3rd of October 2022.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted for this position.