Head of Marketing (6037)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR42654 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a multi-licenced Investment Firm with global operations, we are seeking to recruit a Head of Marketing to join their expanding operations based in Limassol. Our client is looking for a dynamic individual to take over the role of Head of Marketing to help generate new business opportunities through proactive and insightful marketing initiatives. The successful applicant should hold a degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business Administration or a related field and possess approximately 4+ years of previous Marketing experience within the Forex or other related online industries. Excellent communications skills in English are a must; knowledge of any additional languages will be considered an advantage.
- Working closely with the Head of Business Development and CEO as well as other business functions to develop clear channel brand strategies and plans that meet ratings and revenue objectives.
- Overseeing all marketing projects, tasks and performance and ensure deadlines are met.
- Build, lead and mentor a highly efficient team of marketing professionals.
- Leading the marketing team in project managing the creative development to deliver excellent creative work, on time and in budget.
- Working together with and cross-departmental Regional Managers and General Managers, helping to develop integrated business strategies and streamlined performance marketing efforts and goals.
- Overseeing the annual planning and budgets of campaigns including spend and manage the ongoing assessment of campaign execution.
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights.
- Direct the development and implementation of processes, tools, metrics, initiatives, infrastructure and technology that will support and improve the operations of the marketing function.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (marketing ops, sales, web development, IT) on marketing automation initiatives.
- Conduct regular marketing operations and campaign reviews to align marketing strategy with tactics and ensure effective execution of the marketing strategy.
- Holder of a BSc/MSc in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- Approximately 4+ years of previous experience in Marketing within the Forex or related online industries.
- Demonstrated success managing paid acquisition budget across multiple channels to drive efficient and sustained user and revenue growth.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal in English Language (additional languages will be considered an advantage).
- Demonstrated effective leadership including the ability to build and foster successful teams that scale.
- Solid experience in all marketing practices, from market research, SEO and plan execution.
- Critical and assertive thinking.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of different web tools and marketing software.
- Experience in Google AdWords or Facebook Ads or Mobile Marketing or any other paid advertising mediums.