Retention Agents (English-Speaking) (6073)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR42599 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit English-Speaking Retention Agents to join their growing team. The successful applicants will primarily be responsible for generating and developing trading volumes from new clients as well as providing training to clients on the use of the Company’s trading platform and deposit process. You will speak either native or a near native level of English (Written & Spoken) and possess approximately 2+ years of relevant sales, business development and/or client service experience within the Forex or related industry. A highly attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidates, including a generous and achievable commission structure.
- Generating and developing trading volumes from new clients.
- Ensure responsible trading and compliance to all regulations and company policies.
- Provide training to clients on the use of the Company’s platform and deposit process.
- Successfully present products by utilizing effective sales and persuasion skills in addition to solid product knowledge and compliance regulations.
- Ensure all information on new activations are completed accurately.
- Ensure the constant flow of business to the department.
- Complete special projects, and miscellaneous duties as requested by Management.
- Approximately 2+ years of work experience in the Forex industry within a similar role.
- Fluency in English (both written and oral) to a native or near-native level; any other languages will be considered an advantage.
- Self-motivated and target driven.
- Proactive in daily tasks with a positive outlook.
- Excellent negotiation and client service skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
- Strong computer literacy.
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience including an excellent commission scheme.
- Modern offices overlooking the sea.
- Training opportunities for growth and expansion of knowledge.
- 21 days paid annual leave per annum.