Paid Search Specialist
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#EX32063 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Exness Group, founded in 2008, is a pioneer in the fintech world providing reliable solutions for trading within the financial markets. The core values underpinning Exness ideology are adhering to ethics & integrity and adopting a smart & scientific approach in our business operations. Today, Exness Group takes pride for its inclusive workforce of 1000+ talented individuals.
At Exness, we adopt a people-centric culture focusing on creating value for all our stakeholders. Our environment does not only facilitate business growth but also paves room for each member's professional as well as personal growth. That being said, we are always on the look-out for people who are willing to learn, grow and be part of the Exness journey!
Our Digital Department is ever-growing and we are currently looking for a Paid Search Specialist with proven SEM Experience and track record of successfully managing PPC campaigns.
Location: Limassol, Cyprus - We support the relocation of our candidates and do our best to help them to be successful in the company
Reports to: Paid Search Team Lead
- Effectively manage PPC campaigns across Google, Mirosoft, Apple and Bing
- Conduct keyword research and management to optimize bids (add PPC keywords and negative keywords);
- Optimize bidding at keyword, placement, device, geographic, demographic, and other levels
- Perform daily account management of PPC campaigns
- Perform daily account management of Universal App Campaigns
- Monitor, evaluate, and present the performance of campaigns by generating weekly and monthly performance reports to the Team lead; analyze trends, goals, opportunities and other key performance indicators
- Stay on top of search engine and PPC industry trends
- Liaise with the Production Team for the creation of Assets that will be used on channels
You can if you have:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Performance Marketing / Paid Search
- Previous experience in Financial Industry (Forex, Crypto, Trading)
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC campaigns
- Experience with Google Ads, and other relevant paid search channels
- Good understanding of ad-tracking and campaign execution
- Experience working in a metric-driven role focused on ROI
- High analytical skills and constantly seek data to validate your hypothesis
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments;
- Strong listening skills, and an articulate presenter;
- Experience with Google Analytics, Data Studio or Tableau is a major plus;
We offer you:
- A competitive salary based on your expectations and internal benchmark
- Company Car - the company will provide Exness-branded cars to those who relocate, parking near the office or a bus tickets;
- We’ll pay school or kindergarten fees (Annual Registration or Tuition Fees, Regular term fees, Half day service to kindergartens) for your children between 0 years - 18 years, up to three (3) children;
- L&D - support your need to replenish your knowledge and acquire new skills to do your job better via: Continuous product education, Professional training & Certifications, Soft skill trainings, Language classes and our very own Exness library;
- Sports Benefits - Our very own Sports Club with dedicated coaches doing group and individual training, on site and on-line, sharing healthy recipes and life hacks + Free Sanctum Club Membership for you and your spouse. Jet Skis (if you have a speed boat operator license)
- Medical - in addition to having a Corporate Doctor, we cooperate with one of the biggest international insurance companies in order to provide medical insurance for you and your families. Coverage is provided for you, your spouse and your children up to 18 years old. It includes Inpatient, Outpatient and international support.
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.