Real Estate Advisor, Deal Advisory Department - Nicosia
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#KL30879 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
We are currently looking to recruit a high caliber and experienced professional to join our Deal Advisory Department at our offices in Nicosia. This is a great opportunity for a high caliber professional who wish to work and thrive in a high-performance environment.
- Performing market research and analysis for various projects and contribute in the preparation of surveys and thought leadership material
- Compiling and/or assisting in compilations of financial models and performing financial projections and analysis of real estate projects
- Assisting and/or undertaking other advisory related assignments including business valuations, business reviews, development scenario analysis, restructuring assignments, transactions assignments, vendor/buyer due diligence etc.
- Assessing and challenging real estate valuations provided by external valuers or advisors and offering appropriate advice
- Participating and/or compiling various reports or presentations for clients
- University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in the field of Real Estate Management/Finance/Investment/ Development/Valuation or any related discipline
- Knowledge of the local Real Estate Market, including legal and planning framework and awareness of international real estate trends
- Professional member of RICS (MRICS) under the Valuation or Property Finance and Investment pathways or in the process/interest in completing the Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) to qualify as an MRICS will be considered an advantage
- Any relevant experience in the field will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- Desirable knowledge of data analytic tools or programs e.g. SAS, R, Power BI
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-motivation
- Ability to work and thrive in a high-performance environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and interpretative skills
The Firm offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours, working from home arrangements and most importantly excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now, through our Online Application.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: firstname.lastname@example.org