Campaigns and Client Relationships Executive | Marketing & Communications department - Nicosia
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#DL30675 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Our Marketing & Communications department is seeking to recruit a dynamic and high calibre professional to join us as a Campaigns and Client Relationships executive, at the level of Associate/Senior Associate, based at our Nicosia office.
It takes a high-powered network of enabling functions to keep Deloitte going strong!
Deloitte’s internal Marketing & Communications team is responsible for strategic planning, ensuring that all communication and marketing activities are in line with the firm’s growth and development objectives, working closely with the Management to ensure as such. The team directly oversees all marketing and communication campaigns relating to branding (corporate and employer), advertising, key sponsorship and strategic partnership initiatives, public relations, corporate hospitality and event management, amongst others. Furthermore, the team manages and executes the firm’s internal and external digital strategy across web, social media, mailing and intranet channels, to create and lead impactful communication campaigns for Deloitte’s vast array of services and programmes, addressed to all our stakeholders.
Are you a team player and creative thinker? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you passionate about translating strategy into action? Join our dynamic team and use your creativity and passion to drive the success of our firm. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and executing local and global campaigns, and industry/product/services matters across platforms (pre to post-publication)
- Coordinating, planning and executing client relationship management initiatives, in coordination with the Clients & Industries team, and Industry and Business Unit Leaders
- Acting as the visual brand ambassador for the firm, including ensuring the quality and use of the visual brand across the firm
- Delivering brand trainings and communicating brand developments/new tools to employees
- Planning and executing campaigns across all digital channels, including social media, external website, intranet, web banners and electronic mailings:
- Displaying good working knowledge of social media, website and mailings, and proposing value-adding developments
- Planning and managing the social media schedule, including captions and visuals
- Planning and executing external direct mailing campaigns
- Coordinating and executing the content management of the website and intranet; researching and implementing best practices to maximise performance
- Executing media buys campaigns (web banners)
- Planning and executing of internal campaigns across channels, including internal emails and the intranet
- Preparing metrics and reports across all channels
- Alumni Relations programme:
- Designing and running the Alumni programme, in close coordination with the Human Resources department and relevant Management executives
- Handling all alumni communication channels (internal and external)
- Proposing branded marketing material and coordinating orders
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration with a focus on Marketing, Media Communications, Public Relations or related fields. Postgraduate degree and/or relevant qualifications will be considered an advantage.
- 3-4 years of experience in marketing and communication roles
- Creativity combined with critical thinking, in consideration of market trends and business needs
- Ability to provide concept, imaging, texts and layout for internal and external campaigns, across multiple channels and tools
- Excellent computer literacy, including familiarity with content management or publishing tools – Adobe Experience Manager, Wordpress, Sprinklr and analytics tools knowledge are a plus
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, with excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- A confident and positive attitude, working well independently as well as in a team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Medical coverage and life insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free parking
- Continuous development
- Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
- Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalised learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
- We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply through Cydeloittecareers.com selecting the specific vacancy under ‘Vacancies at Deloitte’,no later than 24 September 2021.
Join us to make an impact together - Apply now!