Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#PP28172 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Prime Property Group is one of the leading and fastest growing companies in the property market in Cyprus and Greece, offering its clients such services, as property sales, rentals, management, construction and other related services. Prime Property Group is willing to enlarge its internal staff and is currently looking for a Site Manager.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Day to day management of operations on site, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints
- Planning and scheduling
- Overseeing building works
- Ordering of required site materials, and oversee deliveries
- Ability to manage several jobs at once
- Manage labor costs
- Maintain records, site diary, quality assurance documentation, reports
- Providing technical advice and solving problems onsite
- Ensuring the implementation of health & safety procedures, policies and legislation
- Materials schedule and budgeting
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Master degree in Construction Management will be considered as an advantage
- At least 8 years experience in construction
- Project Management skills
- Organization skills and a methodical approach to work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team and have confidence to have a positive impact on the company
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, AutoCad, MS Project)
What do we offer:
- Young, dynamic and friendly working environment.
- Fast growing company with potential career perspectives.
- Interesting and challenging daily tasks within various departments of the company.
- Comfortable and prestigious offices in the middle of Tourist Area in Limassol.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV with a subject “Site Manager” to email@example.com