Medochemie - Quality Assurance Specialist (Risk Assessment)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#ML21974 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Medochemie Ltd is an International Pharmaceutical Company headquartered in Cyprus. Medochemie manufactures a wide range of products divided into more than 10 therapeutic categories, owns 4355 marketing authorizations and operates in more than 107 countries around the world. Our thirteen separate manufacturing sites are designed to fully comply with European and WHO current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Medochemie Ltd invites applications from career-oriented professionals for the position of Quality Assurance Specialist (Risk Assessment) in our offices in Limassol, CYPRUS.
- Coordinate the Risk Management process/ function within the company
- Perform risk assessments
- Ensure overall effectiveness of risk management process at site
- Update / administer the Risk Management database
- Develop and implement various techniques for proactive risk identification
- Ensure good risk description and scoring as per standards
- Ensure risk owners & mitigation leaders are assigned for all risks
- Ensure availability of mitigation plans for the identified risks
- Regular follow up on the progress of the mitigation plans and update the status
- Support risk management process for projects in co-ordination with project manager / leader.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science discipline
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality Assurance, GxP requirements and Quality Management Systems
- Hands on risk management experience within pharmaceuticals will be considered as advantage
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and prioritize work in a dynamic and fast moving environment.
Location: Limassol, CYPRUS
We are offering an attractive remuneration package and challenging opportunity for professional development.
If you wish to work in a pleasant, modern, professional environment with excellent career opportunities, please apply online through our web site: https://www.medochemie.com/Careers.aspx
Applicants should note that based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all applications/CV’s kept in our database have been deleted. In case you have forwarded us your CV in the past and you are interested in this position, please apply again.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.