Olympic Lagoon Resort - Guest Services Manager - Ayia Napa
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#KH09450 Type: Full time
The Guest Services Manager plays a very special and important role. More than any other member of the team, you will be in a position to turn Kanika guests into Kanika friends and fans! It’s a challenge with many rewards from the guests themselves as well as from colleagues and the higher management.
So, if you are an outgoing and naturally hospitable person, this is a position that will appeal to you. And if you can also identify with the Kanika Spirit of service, professionalism, innovation, respect, integrity and teamwork, then we would like to hear from you.
What we expect from you:
- To escort educational groups on a tour of the hotel and provide relevant information folders;
- To be available and extend a warm, natural welcome and farewell to all hotel guests;
- To contact all regular and VIP guests upon arrival and maintain such contact at regular intervals.
- To assist all guests with their inquiries and concerns and solve any minor problems that may arise;
- To handle any guest complaints and queries whenever necessary;
- To offer guests suggestions that will make their stay more enjoyable;
- To process guest questionnaires and produce the monthly guest satisfaction report;
- To coordinate weekly welcome Management Cocktail Parties for guests.
- To promote and actively participate in all Public Relations activities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Holder of a Hospitality Management, Public Relations or other related Diploma
- Minimum 3 years of experience in another 4 or 5 star hotel
- Warm personality with a guest-oriented approach
- A good team player who can support all departments
- Fluent in English and Greek. Any other languages will be considered as an advantage
- Advanced computer skills. Knowledge of the Fidelio Property System will be considered as an advantage
- EU citizen or an EU work permit holder
Apply with confidence at www.kanikahotels.com/careers