Officer Product Development and Pricing - Eurolife - Nicosia - NC918803
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#GG09442 Type: Full time
On behalf of Eurolife Cyprus, GRS Recruitment are seeking a Product Development and Pricing Officer to be based in their offices in Nicosia. If you meet the below requirements and wish to evolve your career with Cyprus’ leading life insurance company, then send your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and set the prices of new products based on profitability targets and Company needs, with the aim of generating new sales and retaining existing customers.
- Identify, collect, analyse and distribute competition elements about products offered and their distributed way, including pricing and distribution cost data, to ensure the provision of a competitive product offering.
- Identify the cost of new products in relation to customers and the competition, to ensure the provision of a competitive product offering.
- Perform financial analysis and modelling of pricing elements, particularly on the issue of channel sales remuneration, with the aim of ensuring the offering of competitive product pricing and the appropriate remuneration of sales channels.
- Participate in the design, development and maintenance of specialized business tools with the aim of generating new sales.
- Control and verifies the orderly operation of products in the Company’s systems in order to generate new sales and properly manage the Company’s portfolio and customers.
- Coordinate the introduction of new Company products with the aim of implementing them in accordance with the Company's "New Product Design and Implementation Process".
- Support the Sales Chanel, the Customer Service Centre and other Company Departments by providing special pricing and special Insurance quotations with the aim of generating new sales.
- Process ad hoc Management requests, and requests from internal and external associates, ensuring effective completion within the specified deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Actuarial Sciences / Mathematics / Statistics or in another field related to insurance.
- A postgraduate degree in a related field will be considered an advantage.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar job at a Life Insurance Company.
- Experience in pricing and product modelling will be considered an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of the actuarial system Prophet will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of both Greek and English, both in written and spoken language.
- Excellent ability to analyze and process information
- Strong presentation and report writing skills
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV in English to Nikoletta Constantinou at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.