Group Financial Controller, FCAX/06/2019
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#KC09441 Type: Full time
On behalf of our Client, a large Construction Group with a long history of operations in the Middle East, we are seeking to recruit a high caliber individual for the position of Group Financial Controller of the holding company based in Cyprus.
Reporting to the Group CFO, the successful candidate will be responsible for both the Statutory as well as the Management Reporting of the Group within tight deadlines. More specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and monitoring budgets, cash flows and financial forecasts consolidated at Group level, and present associated Reports to Senior Management and Board of Directors. Furthermore, he/she will be responsible for preparing consolidated financial statements of the Group and have the overall responsibility of the annual audit in direct coordination with the external auditors. Finally, he/she will ensure that all the local tax, statutory and labor law requirements are fully met, as well as liaise with banks, and local authorities. The position requires frequent travelling to the countries of operation and close cooperation with the local financial controllers and management.
- A University Degree in Accounting /Business/Finance/Economics or any other relevant field and a Professional Qualification holder (ACA/ACCA/CPA)
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in responsible financial leadership roles
- Previous working experience in the Construction industry will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting software and MS Office. Prior experience with Oracle ERP consolidation and reporting will be considered an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of the Company
- Strong attention to detail, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and coordination skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Professionalism, integrity and confidentiality
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
Submission of applications no later than 17th of July 2019.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
People and Change Services
For further information regarding the vacancy and the application process, please visit KPMG Limited’s website by clicking here.
T: 22 209 000, F: 22 513 294, E: email@example.com