Junior Engineers, Newcytech Business Solutions Ltd, Nicosia
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#LP09401 Type: Full time
A fine opportunity for recent Computer Engineering graduates. The incumbents will give support services to Newcytech’s clients according to the agreed terms & conditions with them.
- Installation and support for notebooks.
- Hardware and software support for notebooks
- Support Windows Platforms
- Installation and configuration (antivirus/email)
- Set-up small networks (wireless)
Qualifications and Skills
- University Degree in the field of Computer/Electrical Electronic
- Engineering will be considered an advantage.
- 0-2 years of experience in similar positions.
- Independent judgment.
- Excellent communication and client service skills, both written and oral.
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot problems.
To Technical Services Director Newcytech Head Office, Nicosia.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.