Digital Marketing Analyst
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#TA08436 Type: Full time
Our client is one of the most respectable online financial brokers with an ongoing growth and success for the past decades, fully regulated and expanding their local team in Cyprus. Due to such an invigorating and fast paced evolution, the company is currently seeking for a strong professional to fill in the position of Digital Marketing Analyst based in Limassol.
Please see below the main criteria for this role.
Key objectives of the role and responsibilities:
- Designing, implementing and maintaining adequate reporting to monitor the company’s operations and performance;
- Performing data analysis to identify business development opportunities and cost efficiencies;
- Analysing marketing - business metrics and providing ROI analysis of all marketing campaigns;
- Providing user demographics, behaviour data and analysis for market segmentation and product evaluation;
- Building marketing dashboards for reporting and visualizing key performance indicators;
- Undertaking any additional tasks assigned by the Marketing Analysis team;
Required experience and main characteristics of our preferred candidate:
- BSc/MSc in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or a related field;
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook ads, Facebook Analytics, Twitter ads, Twitter Analytics, YouTube Analytics;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must;
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously;
- Eagerness for continuous professional development;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English;