Junior Web Developer
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#BL08389 Type: Full time
Are you fluent in HTML, PHP, CSS and WordPress? If you are, we want to talk to you.
A dynamic digital marketing agency is looking to recruit a Junior Web Developer for our offices in Limassol. An excellent knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS, working with APIs and WordPress will be essential. Web design experience will be considered a serious plus, as will any prior experience in the Forex / Financial Services markets.
This role will perform website development/design, and database maintenance/manipulation for online marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate will be required to create responsive web properties including Mailers, Landing Pages as well as full blown websites and connect these to our back-office and CRM via our API.
- Collaborate with team to develop/maintain required properties
- Manage updates and maintenance, as required
- Maintain site integrity
- Continually optimize and improve digital properties
- Support miscellaneous web design projects throughout organization
- Collaborate with team leaders and members to advance strategic objective
- Knowledge of collaboration software such as Slack and Monday will be considered an advantage. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
While full training in the company systems will be provided, the role will ideally suit an energetic, enthusiastic individual with a passion for great code and an eye for detail. Training may take place off-island so travel during the training period will be required.
A strong communicator; you are clear, concise and straight-to-the-point and you are not afraid to express your opinions, challenges, and recommendations
- Detail-oriented and able to adhere to, help develop and improve processes
- Able to work well with a team but also complete projects independently
- Able to work to deadlines
- Eager to learn and interested in professional development and growth
A competitive renumeration package will be on offer for the right candidate.
If you come prepared to work hard in a friendly, easy-going office environment in a position with serious room for growth and development, you won't be disappointed.
If this sounds like a match for your skill-set, please send your CV and cover letter to careers.CY@europefx.com quoting Junior Web Developer in the subject line.