This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#TE07091 Type: Full time
Our talented software engineer team develops customized digital solutions for local and international clients. We are looking for a Business Analyst for our Software Development Department who will be tasked in gathering high level technical requirements and work closely with solutions architects and the Head of Software Development.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced business analyst – IT professional, who is looking to make a step into architecture/solution design and processes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather and describe business requirements, translate them into System requirements.
- UML modelling for business processes description and system requirements description.
- Support system integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Test API provided by partners and describe integration between systems.
- Implementing best-practice quality assurance processes, practices and procedures
- Ensuring that the delivery team members follow established software QA methodology, guidelines and standards
- Managing customer change requests.
- Mockup creation.
- Configure and customize business solutions.
- Advise and deliver data migration activities.
- Monitoring and adherence to project timelines and delivery requirements.
- Document user acceptance testing.
- Analyse requirements coverage by test cases.
- Provide post go-live support.
- Ensure solutions are best value in line with strategy and requirements.
- Educated to degree level in related subject (Computer Science, MIS or related field) or able to demonstrate significant relevant experience.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience of working on complex programs/projects.
- Good technical experience/background.
- Experience with any tools for UML modelling.
- Experience with tools for mock-ups creation.
- Knowledge of SQL would be a plus.
- Excellent command of English (knowledge of Greek would be a plus).
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Job title: Business Analyst
Telephone: +357 22100667
Why you’ll love working here:
We are a small, agile company with opportunities for creative and curious people. We care deeply about doing great things and providing our clients with our best work. We are a culture of warm and kind people working with international clients in a variety of industries. As a growing company there are plenty of opportunities to continue to learn and expand your skills. We offer a fun work environment where we have frequent company outings, great coworkers, and continuous development opportunities.
To apply: Please apply at this link with your CV and a cover letter.