Portfolio Management Associate
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR06761 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established company created to provide a full range of loan and real estate management services for one of Europe’s leading investors, we are seeking to recruit a Portfolio Management Associate to join the newly formed team.
To provide analytical support for a large mixed loan and real estate portfolio in Cyprus. The successful candidate will work closely with Asset Management and Finance departments to deliver a multitude of both ad-hoc and scheduled analytics to support the effective management of the portfolio (segmentation, asset analysis), and deliver on the company’s responsibilities to its clients.
- Collate, extract, merge, critically review and draw conclusions from asset performance data and financial data.
- Provide a critical bridge between Finance and Asset Management teams in providing analytical support in lender waterfalls, investor and fund reporting commitments.
- Undertake portfolio analyses and asset reviews and prepare performance reports to support business planning and day to day management of the portfolio.
- Assist the development and implementation of effective and consistent asset management systems.
- Share information, skills and knowledge amongst the team.
- University degree in Business, Mathematics, Economics, Finance or related field.
- CFA or other Finance based master’s degree would be considered an advantage.
- 3+ years’ demonstrable relevant experience in a similar role.
- Advanced Excel, (e.g. Power Query), MS Access and experience working with large datasets.
- Loan and real estate experience preferable.
- Altryx or similar is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), Greek would be considered a distinct advantage.