CTC-ARI Airports - Human Resources Administrator
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CA06024 Type: Full time
Human Resources Administrator
CTC-ARI Airports Ltd, the Company managing the Duty-Free Retail operation at Larnaca and Paphos International Airports, invites applications for Human Resources Administrator, based at Larnaca International Airport.
The Human Resources Administrator is responsible for providing HR administrative day-to-day support to Management and teams across the organization.
- Carry out administrative duties in a timely manner with attention to detail, for the wide spectrum of HR activities
- Be the key point of contact, providing support and guidance in terms of HR policies and procedures to managers and employees, including but not limited to employment terms and benefits
- Maintain paper based and electronic personnel files, in line with company processes, legislative provisions and GDPR guidelines. Ensure records are accurate and up-to-date at all times
- Coordinate and ensure that all necessary recruitment documentation is submitted in line with Civil Aviation requirements and Company processes
- Generate monthly HR reports as required
- Monitor and process employees’ time and attendance information ensuring accurate payroll data is passed on to Finance team
- Manage purchase orders and invoices. Liaise with the Finance team as necessary to ensure on time payments
- General day to day executive support to the HR Manager
Person Specification – Requirements of the Role
- Minimum 3 years of administrative experience. Previous service in a Human Resources department will be considered an advantage
- University degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field will be considered an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- Flexibility in the management of changing priorities and workload on a day to day basis
- High sense of confidentiality and discretion in dealing with business and people matters
Candidates may apply in writing by submitting an application letter, their Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and should reach us the latest by 25 April 2019. For any further enquiries, please contact Mrs. Maria Andreou on 24-841400/24841497.