Junior Software Engineer (web)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#RP05932 Type: Full time
Royal Pine & Associates Ltd (RPA) is a strong independent provider of trust and corporate services established in Limassol. RPA offers, inter alia, tax consulting, accounting and book-keeping, legal services and insolvency services. Our company’s business is focused on professionalism, attention to detail, and specialization on selected services with a strong partner network worldwide.
RPA is currently looking to recruit a junior software engineer for the office based in Limassol.
Have you built something that works, and is used by people other than your self—at school or as a side project? We are looking for someone who hacks on both frontend and backend, someone able to work with databases and frontend.
The successful cadidate will be responsible for:
- Participate in making technology decisions for the needs of the projects you’re involved in, including libraries and developer tools.
- Write advanced front-end/back-end codes to match the needs of the designers and help innovate to create great user experiences.
- Facilitate the deployment and management of code in production.
- Familiarity with agile software development
- Solid programming skills and a "get it done" attitude
- Experience with common back-end technologies, including SQL
- Self-motivated and a good communicator
- Familiarity with software design patterns e.g. MVC
- Passionate about technology and pushing the norms
- University degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Familiarity with:
- Amazon services, heroku etc
- Docker and Microservices architectures
- vue.js or any other similar framework - react etc
- python-django, PostgreSQL
- Examples of any application where you played an important role during its development
What we offer:
- Collaborative and creative environment
- We help you grow both professionally and personally
- You will be working in a top-notch team of motivated and exceptional people
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to 25040444 or call at 25040404 for further information.