Junior Affiliate Manager
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#TG59088 Type: Full time
Tech4sGroup, a fast growing and innovative service provider with Headquarters in Cyprus and a representative office in Malta is looking for passionate team members to join their extraordinary teams!
What we do:
Our goal is to provide tech oriented and high-quality services enabling our clients’ growth and success.
Our team consist of IT, Marketing, eCommerce & other high calibre professionals with experience in different industries.
Due to continuous growth, we are seeking to hire a Junior Affiliate Manager to join ourAffiliates Department.
Grow with us #tech4s
Your role at Tech4sGroup:
- Building and developing relationships with assigned Affiliate partners
- Actively searching for - and acquiring - new Affiliate partners
- Overlooking the overall performance of assigned affiliates and continuously optimizing deals/campaigns
- Reaching targets of ROI
- Brainstorming, suggesting, and implementing initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities, and increase ROI
- Providing solutions and assistance to affiliates and motivating them to provide maximum exposure and revenues
- Ensuring all material with the assigned affiliates is current: campaigns, design, landing pages, bonus offers, and links
- Reporting on results, performance, and ROI regularly (weekly/monthly)
- Participating in or leading internal projects and processes based on business and operation needs
- Keeping up to date with any legal changes/ requirements and ensuring all Affiliate partners are compliant
- Attending industry events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. French or Russian will be considered an advantage
- Solid analytical and reporting skills. Proficiency with numbers and Excel
- Digital marketing enthusiast
- Previous working experience within the online sector is mandatory
- Sociable and outgoing personality. Able to build strong relationships
- Outstanding organizational skills, able to plan and prioritize daily tasks
- Strong attention to detail
By joining us you can expect:
🍎 Breakfast items daily
🍽 Food Allowance
👩🏻⚕️ Group Medical Plan
🏠 Work from Home plan
🕑Flexible working hours
🎁 Annual bonus based on Performance
💡 Personal Development allowance
🗣👤Referral Bonus Scheme
✈️Relocation allowance to Cyprus
🎆Quarterly Group events
🌴 26 days annual leave
😍 A unique company culture focusing on employee well being
Kindly use this link to apply: https://t4sltd.bamboohr.com/careers/168
All applications are maintained in strict confidence.
Due to high volume of CV received only successful candidates will be contacted.