This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#RL59073 Type: Full time
The role of the Junior Analyst is to execute the assigned products/materials’ analysis and complete the required documentation according to the relevant specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing the necessary tests for raw materials, and the products’ intermediate, final and under stability studies, according to written procedures and specifications. Proceeding with the completion of the required documentation.
- Ensuring that all analysis conducted follow the procedures of the analytical methods.
- Checking the documentation and results of the analysis prepared by the QC Department, as and when requested to ensure the validity of the analysis/conformity with regulations.
- Monitoring equipment maintenance needs, keeping the working area clean and tidy and promptly informing Laboratory Engineers of any equipment troubleshooting needed.
- Reporting updates as regards the status of analysis to Supervisors, conducting relevant investigations when necessary.
Qualifications for the job:
- University degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or any other relevant field
- MSc will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Previous experience within pharma industry will be considered an advantage (HPLC, GC/MS, ICP, TLC, LC/MS, LC/MS/MS, XRD, PSD)
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
An attractive remuneration package depending on qualifications that includes 13th and 14th salary, Provident Fund, medical cover etc. is offered. Interested candidates should apply online through Remedica’s website www.remedica.eu