IT Business Analyst– Cyprus, Greece or Remote
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#XM59058 Type: Full time
We are looking for a high calibre, experienced Business Analyst to join our Project Management team and be part of an exciting business transformation.
As a member of a powerful team, you will play a crucial role in the success of our projects, collaborating closely with Product Managers, Project Managers, and various departments to seamlessly analyse products and services. You'll be the go-to person for our product and project managers, to assist them in identifying their needs and translating them into outstanding solutions.
This is a high visibility role with direct engagement with senior management and tech leadership within the organization. This is a thrilling time to join the team, because as we continue to evolve and grow so will you!
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Use best practices to obtain and document requirements
- Analyse the current state (As-Is) as well as impact analysis (To-Be) and identify gaps
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and adjust any conflicting material and deconstruct high-level information into accurate details
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with different departments to analyse functional and information-related requirements
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish a technical vision and help the development team with clarifying requirements
- Proactively manage requirement changes and system/ process/ project implications to ensure all parties are always fully aware and updated
- Participate in planning sessions to assist with requirement clarifications and ensure a thorough understanding of the system/ process/ project
- Test the software and business processes to ensure they meet business requirements, design, and specifications
- University degree in Computer Science or a similar field will be considered an advantage
- Experience in the Forex industry will be considered an advantage
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of Business Analysis discipline
- Experience in creating well-structured documentations, diagrams, and specifications (detailed User Stories, Use Cases, feature-breakdown lists etc.)
- Agile experience, most importantly in Scrum and Kanban frameworks
- Experience in JIRA and Confluence Software
- Knowledge of SDLC and agile development processes
- Experience with UML will be considered an advantage
- Experience in working with distributed teams and managing technical communications and deliverables
- Very good written and verbal skills in English
- Strong analytical and communications skills to gather and define business requirements from multiple stakeholders and translate them into solutions
- Attractive remuneration package
- Food allowance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Cyprus, Greece or remote
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!