Modern C++ Software Developer – Cyprus, Greece or Remote
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#XM59055 Type: Full time
Reference Number: CSD2022
You will work on internal software related to trading financial products, monitoring tools, alerting, and reporting. You will be able to offer your ideas and designs to help the software development team improve their quality of work. The team strives to write clean, decoupled, and testable code with a clear separation of components and responsibilities.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop standalone applications and plug-ins in C++ 20
- Use libraries such as Boost.Asio for asynchronous TCP sockets
- Write unit tests, end-to-end tests, and stress tests
- Communicate with the team to identify business requirements
- Understand business requirements and develop systems/features to meet them
- Develop code in accordance with the system design and coding standards with minimal supervision
- Review the code of associate developers
- BSc/MSc in computer science, computer engineering, or a related subject
- Experience in any object-oriented language in a professional environment or in personal projects
- Strong knowledge and an active interest in object-oriented principles, practices, and design patterns
- Willingness to work with and learn modern C++, asynchronous programming, and unit testing
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of any of the following is an advantage: unit-testing, UML design, Boost.Asio, FIX protocol, MetaTrader API, asynchronous programming, or profiling
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to describe software designs at any technical knowledge level
- Self-starter with a passion for coding, tinkering, reading, exploring, and breaking things
- Very good written and verbal skills in English
- Attractive remuneration package
- Food allowance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!