Electrical, Instrumentation & Control Engineer (7019)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR59052 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an international, leading provider of storage solutions to the energy sector, we are seeking to recruit an Electrical, Instrumentation & Control Engineer to join their growing team based in Larnaca. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for ensuring all electrical, instrumentation and process assets remain in good working condition on a day-to-day basis, as well as improving the assets operation in such a way that reliability is increased, and cost is reduced. You will need to be educated to degree level in Electrical Engineering and possess approximately 5 years of previous experience as an Electrical Engineer working in a Heavy Industrial Environment. This role includes a 24/7 on call rotation for which additional financial compensation is provided.
- Responsible to organize and supervise maintenance and inspections works and the workload of the inhouse electricians. Maintenance and inspections works includes all electrical, instrumentation and process systems.
- Responsible to organize and supervise maintenance and inspections works of external contractors.
- Discuss pending tasks with Maintenance Planning and assist in the criticality assessment of each task.
- Monitor the work execution and participate in and give directions for complex installation, repairs and maintenance of a variety of electrical, instrumentation and process equipment.
- Create scopes of work for electrical, instrumentation and process maintenance activities.
- Review bid proposals for accuracy and scope of work alignment and make award recommendations.
- Maintains project schedule plan by reviewing design, specifications and plan and schedule changes.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with the government regulations.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules and regulations.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Approximately 5 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer working in a Heavy Industrial Environment.
- Electrical Engineer Competence Certificate Class B or higher.
- Scientific Technical Chamber of Cyprus (ETEK).
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Effective communication, teamwork and adaptability.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Driven for results.
- Any relevant industry certifications are desirable (ATEX, CompEx, Functional Safety etc…).
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
- Travel allowance.
- On-call allowance.
- Pension Fund.
- Medical Insurance.
- Competitive performance related bonus.