Store Manager – Marks & Spencer (Nicosia)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#VL59042 Type: Full time
STORE MANAGER – Marks & Spencer Acropolis (Nicosia)
Our passion is to always deliver excellent service to our customers. Commitment to quality is at the heart of our philosophy and values. We are seeking a high calibre and motivated individual who shares our values, to join our team for the position of Store Manager for our flagship Acropolis Store in Nicosia.
Acropolis Store spreads over 3.500 m2 , has a team of 60 people and is the ideal workplace for any fashion retail professional. Its fast pace and constantly evolving environment provides the perfect opportunity to those who like challenges and seek continuous professional and personal development.
- Prepare a business and operating plan for the store, setting targets and objectives.
- Manage and coach store personnel to achieve individual and team goals.
- Meet sales and revenue targets by setting, monitoring and achieving relevant objectives.
- Responsible for the commercial management of the store.
- Further enhance the high levels of customer service offered to customers.
- Implement and reinforce Company policies and practices.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a relevant position
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration will be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Leadership skills
- Pleasant and positive personality
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language
- Computer literate
Excellent package in relation to the abilities, knowledge and experience.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted