This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#TH58878 Type: Full time
Thanos Hotels & Resorts are currently seeking to recruit Maids for Annabelle Hotel .
Ensure that guests’ rooms, corridors, public areas, offices and back of the house areas are serviced to Hotel and Company standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Clean allocated departures and occupied rooms as per rota
- Prepare and maintain a spring cleaning/special cleaning programme
- Responsible for the tidiness of the trolley at all times
- Keep the stores clean and tidy at all times
- Report any maintenance faults as quickly as possible to the Supervisor
- Report all lost and found property to the Housekeeping Office immediately
- Attend all relevant training when required
- Maintain appropriate use of the equipment in the department
- Clean public areas of hotel, offices, back of house areas, restaurants and fire stairs
- Respond at all times in a friendly, helpful manner to guests and other colleagues
- Follow the Grooming Policy and maintain a high standard of personal hygiene
- Ensure that you carry out your duties in an honest and ethical way by abiding the Hotels’ rules and regulations and the Cyprus Law
- Adhere to Hotel’s standards, policies and procedures
- Perform any other relevant duties assigned by the Executive Housekeeper
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven experience in a similar position at a 5* Hotel
- Degree in Hospitality Management or hospitality related qualification, will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Greek or any other language will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and cope under pressure
- Computer Literate
- Commitment to learning & self-development
- Promotes cooperation & commitment within a team
- Inspiring and motivating others while being caring and understanding
- Excellent interpersonal skills in handling staff relations and/or guest complaints.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Career progression
- Comprehensive new staff training and induction programmes
- Staff discounts (shops, events, facilities)
- High profile hospitality company of 5* luxury Hotels
- Great work-life balance
- Free meals
If you are interested please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 26885411 for more info.
Due to work permit restrictions, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in Cyprus