Construction QA/QC Inspector
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#BB58251 Type: Full time
bbf: is one of the fastest growing real estate companies on the Cyprus market, offering its clients such services, as property sales, rentals, management, construction and other related services. bbf: is willing to enlarge its internal staff and is currently looking for a QA/QC Inspector for our office in Limassol.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure the implementation of quality control system and company procedures;
- Improvement of the efficiency of the work of contractors and subcontractors, according to company Method Statements and procedures / acceptance criteria / tolerances;
- Ensure that Construction Works followed up with the latest drawings;
- Checklists completion through Quality Software according to Inspection Register of the Project and Inspection Quality Schedule ITPs;
- Preparation of the necessary reporting to the Senior QA/QC Manager (Bi-Weekly Photos Progress Report with mainly quality issues on sites through OpenSpace, Bi-Weekly update of Inspections Register of the Project, Observations Report);
- Quality control of construction projects and daily Pre-Inspections, Inspections and supervision;
- Participation to the Snagging / Handover process of the projects and assist QA/QC Managers and Senior QA/QC Manager;
- Reporting immediately any Construction violations to the Senior QA/QC Manager;
- Assist Senior QA/QC Manger for Quality control matters and Technical improvement;
- Follow up Quality Meetings with QA/QC Managers and Senior QA/QC Manager
Requirements for the position:
- Civil Engineer or Architect bachelor degree
- At least 2 years experience at a construction site. QC experience will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages
- Fast learning
- Attention to detail
- Computer skills and Excellent interaction with Software
- AutoCAD knowledge
- Liaising with any construction software (PlanRadar, ProCore, PlanGrid, Viwepoint, OpenSpace...etc) will be considered as benefit
- Knowledge of construction norms and rules
What do we offer?
- Young, dynamic, and friendly working environment.
- Provision of 13th salary.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Career perspectives within a fast growing business environment.
- Challenging tasks and interesting projects.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to click HERE and submit their CV.