This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#TG58179 Type: Full time
Tech4S Group, is a fast growing and innovative service provider with Headquarters in Cyprus and a representative office in Malta. Our goal is to provide tech oriented and high-quality services enabling our clients’ growth and success.
Our team consist of IT, Marketing, eCommerce & other high calibre professionals with experience in different industries.
Due to continuous growth, we are seeking to hire a Risk Analyst to join our Risk and E-commerce Department.
- Requesting and verifying KYC documents according to internal procedures
- Performing risk detection, assessment, on various accounts
- Performing risk mitigation on accounts with low-risk activities according to internal procedures
- Escalating medium and high-risk cases to seniors
- Responding to KYC and other customers’ related tickets from Customer facing departments in a professional and timely manner
- Carrying out occasional competitor analysis and reporting valuable updates of competitor sites
- Troubleshooting transactions related issues and reporting the outcomes in a timely manner
- Filling various daily, weekly, and monthly reports upon Management request
- Reporting urgent matters such as downtime and multi-user problems to the line manager and/or respective senior
- Assisting the line manager in any ad-hoc projects linked to the Ecommerce team scope
- Always maintaining internal and external communication at professional and high standards
- Performing the assigned tasks to meet personal goals and set KPI requirements
- Sharing forged Documents and/or fraud trends to improve team knowledge and understanding of ongoing behaviours
- Providing training on mastered subjects to the team members when requested
- Working on; and delivering department’s projects not directly related to the position’s main responsibilities
- Demonstrated knowledge in Know Your Customer verification
- Basic familiarity with online payment systems, related regulations and/or basic understanding of AML will be considered an advantage
- Previous experience in a similar role within the high-risk merchant Industry will be considered an asset
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, good knowledge of Excel will be considered an advantage
- Organised, efficient and looking to succeed within a results-driven team
- Attention to detail, inquisitive nature and confident in the decision making
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to motivate oneself in challenging conditions
- Demonstrated willingness to constantly improve
- Flexibility to work changing shift patterns, including evenings and weekends
- Breakfast items daily
- Work from Home plan
- Flexible Working Hours
- Food Allowance
- Group Medical Plan
- Annual Bonus based on Performance
- Personal Development allowance
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- 26 days Annual Leave
- Quarterly Group events
- Friday Drinks
Kindly use this link to apply:https://t4sltd.bamboohr.com/careers/156
All applications are maintained in strict confidence.
Due to high volume of CV received only successful candidates will be contacted.