Client Relationship Specialist (Dutch-Speaking) (6878)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR57855 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a well-established, global CFD broker offering traders access to CFDs across Forex, Indices, Commodities, Stocks and Cryptocurrencies, we are seeking to recruit a Dutch-Speaking Client Relationship Specialist to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for developing the country, territory or region assigned, including but not limited to converting leads into clients and acquiring and establishing business relationships with new and existing partners. Our client is ideally seeking applicants with proven experience working in the Forex industry, although training will be provided. Native or near native fluency in Dutch, as well as an excellent command of the English language is a must.
- Develop the country, territory or region you have been assigned to including but not limited to converting leads into clients and acquiring and establishing business relationships with new and existing partners.
- Actively search for trading professionals in all social and professional platforms/forums/blogs/communities with the aim of engaging them as clients/partners.
- Find the most effective/efficient local marketing channels to promote (in the most practical form) the company and its products.
- Assist in the onboarding of trading clients, Affiliates, IBs, Money Managers and other company partners and work closely with customer support to onboard new clients and provide an impeccable user experience to all clients.
- Work closely with marketing and back-office teams to prepare necessary sales/marketing content.
- Build and maintain solid relationships with prospective partners and proactively work to retain and reactivate clients and partners.
- Negotiate the terms of each partnership based on the existing rebate structures.
- Assist in the monitoring of affiliates and partners on a regular basis to optimize their activities and performance and work to ensure the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met.
- Conduct regular market and competitor analysis and provide feedback on the customer journey to Management.
- Enforce prudent approach and due diligence to the regulatory framework as per the company policies and ethics.
- Travel to conferences and business meetings where required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Management, Economics, Marketing or any other relevant field is desirable.
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with FX/CFD and online trading industry experience.
- Native or near-native Dutch is required, and fluent English is essential with the preference towards individuals with working experience or connections in the region.
- Client focused with excellent customer service and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Ability to influence and persuade a mutually beneficial outcome for the company and the client.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, competitive and strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team and can-do attitude.
- Competitive remuneration package and exciting performance-based incentive schemes.
- Medical insurance after probation period.
- Continuous personal and professional development opportunities.
- Free access to multiple sports facilities.
- Company lunches every Friday.