Web Developer (6876)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR57851 Type: Full time
- Receiving training on a custom CMS (Content Management System) and further developing its functionality based on requirements coming from the Marketing & Business Development Department.
- Responsible for creating the company’s websites using the custom CMS, landing pages and other online resources.
- To effectively meet deadlines without compromising on work quality.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Web Development, Information Technology or a related field.
- Approximately 2 years of experience in web development.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- High level of self-organisation, responsibility, desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent spoken and written Greek or English language skills.
- Competitive remuneration package and exciting performance based incentive schemes.
- Medical insurance after probation period.
- Continuous personal and professional development opportunities.
- Free access to multiple sports facilities.
- Company lunches every Friday.