IT Support Specialist (6873)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR57850 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a well-established, global CFD broker offering traders access to CFDs across Forex, Indices, Commodities, Stocks and Cryptocurrencies, we are seeking to recruit an IT Support Specialist to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for providing technical support to end users within the Company, as well as maintaining and troubleshooting servers and other IT infrastructure. Our client is seeking applicants who are ideally educated to degree level in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field who possess approximately 3 years of professional experience in a relevant role. You will need to possess knowledge and experience working with both Windows & Linux operating systems, as well as familiarity with virtualization and cloud platforms.
- Support server infrastructure, ensuring performance and availability.
- Assist end-users with hardware/software installations/troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot application problems, assist users, and work with developers.
- Provide technical support for web applications built in PHP, React & .Net technologies.
- Monitor application and server performance, implement enhancements, and document processes.
- Resolve server-related issues and collaborate with relevant teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- Approximately 3 years of previous experience in a relevant role is a must.
- Knowledge of Linux/Ubuntu and Windows environments.
- Strong server administration and troubleshooting experience.
- Familiarity with virtualization and cloud platforms.
- Experience in AWS technologies (i.e EC2, RDS, DMS) preferred.
- Proficiency in PHP, HTML, and React technologies is highly desirable.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Basic understanding in database technologies like MySQL/Sql Server expected.
- Can do the attitude expected in learning any relevant new IT systems.
- Competitive remuneration package and exciting performance based incentive schemes.
- Medical insurance after probation period.
- Continuous personal and professional development opportunities.
- Free access to multiple sports facilities.
- Company lunches every Friday.