Social Media Executive (6874)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR57848 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a well-established, global CFD broker offering traders access to CFDs across Forex, Indices, Commodities, Stocks and Cryptocurrencies, we are seeking to recruit a Social Media Executive to join their growing team based in Limassol. As a Social Media Executive you will lead and execute the social media strategy for all social media accounts of the company in order to boost visibility and brand awareness, working closely with the Marketing Manager to define the most important social media KPIs and strategies. Our client is seeking applicants who are ideally educated to degree level in Marketing, PR, Communications or a similar field, who possess approximately 2+ years of proven social media marketing experience ideally gained working in Forex or a related industry. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential for this role.
- Lead and execute the social media strategy for all social media accounts of the company in order to boost visibility and brand awareness.
- Work closely with the Marketing Management to define the most important social media KPIs.
- Work closely with content writers and designers to create content that drives the brand and engages customers.
- Edit, publish and share content on a daily basis including images, text, video.
- Create and maintain a monthly social media calendar for social media.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign and create/maintain monthly reports for Management.
- Communicate with influencers and other industry professionals to create a strong network.
- Take on any other responsibilities regarding social media and digital marketing assigned to you.
- Measure and report on campaign performance and improve results through continuous testing.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Marketing, PR, Communications or a related field.
- Approximately 2+ years of experience as a Social Media Marketeer, ideally in the Forex industry is a must.
- Thorough understanding of social media platforms, channels, audiences and opportunities.
- Creative with a passion for delivering engagement content.
- Excellent English writing skills, grammar and attention to detail.
- Great thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time management skills.
- Competitive remuneration package and exciting performance-based incentive schemes.
- Medical insurance after probation period.
- Continuous personal and professional development opportunities.
- Free access to multiple sports facilities.
- Company lunches every Friday.