Treasury Supervisor (Russian-Speaking) (6349)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR57845 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Manufacturing Group with representative offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Russian-Speaking Treasury Supervisor to join their growing team based in Paphos. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for providing and ensuring effective monitoring and management of the Group’s liquidity position ensuring that all Group companies have access to the cashflow and funding they need in order to execute and deliver their business plans. An academic background relating to Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other relevant field is highly desirable and you should possess approximately 3+ years of relevant experience working in a similar, treasury focused role. Fluency in both verbal and written Russian and English is essential for this role.
- Providing effective monitoring and management of the Group’s liquidity position ensuring that all Group companies have access to the cash and funding they need to deliver their business plans.
- Developing cash management, investment, and risk mitigation strategies.
- Preparing and presenting regular treasury reports, budgets, financial documents, and strategies to Management.
- Implementing financial policies and procedures.
- Negotiating positive commercial outcomes and articulate the financial implications and risks of different options making recommendations on the best course of action.
- Educated to degree level in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other relevant field.
- Any professional accounting or finance qualification will be considered an advantage.
- Approximately 3+ years of previous experience within a similar, treasury focused role is essential.
- Experience of core treasury management activities, including cash flow and liquidity management, covenant management, securitization and raising new funding.
- Technical knowledge of treasury principles, including liquidity management and credit ratings.
- Experience with financial reporting, including strong analytical and interpretative skills.
- Fluency in both verbal and written Russian & English is essential.
- Previous experience working in post Soviet Union countries including Russian, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania etc…is highly desirable.