Client Accountant (6795)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR57843 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established provider of Audit, Accounting & Tax related services to both local and international clients, we are seeking to recruit a Client Accountant to join their growing team based in Larnaca. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for providing a portfolio of clients with accounting and bookkeeping services. An academic background relating to Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any other related field is desirable, and you should possess relevant experience in a similar accounting and bookkeeping role. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek & English are essential. Our client offers a competitive remuneration package that includes a 13th salary and provident fund.
- Handling of accounting and bookkeeping on behalf of a portfolio of clients.
- Communication with clients.
- Performing debtors, creditors & bank reconciliations.
- Liaising with auditors.
- Preparation and submission of VAT, VIES reports on behalf of clients.
- Submission of corrective entries after the end of the Audit.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Accounting and/or Finance.
- Holders of the LCCI Higher are encouraged to apply.
- Prior experience in a Bookkeeping and/or Accounting role is essential.
- Previous experience providing accounting and bookkeeping services to a portfolio of clients is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of professional accounting software is highly desirable.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, including Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Fluency in Greek and English.
- Team player and well organized with attention to detail.
- Able to work independently.